22 March, 2012

What I look like in the winter

The last couple of weeks were really sunny here in Portugal, we actually got a little taste of spring: feeling unbearably hot while walking in the sun, desperatly seeking the shade... you can tell I'm a winter person, right? (maybe that's why I want so badly to go to England).
Fortunately (for me, unfortunately for everyone else), the cold has returned. And this is my go to outfit during the winter times:

Photobucket
{Coat - second hand; Faux fur collar - H&M; Boots - Primark; Beret - Primark; Plaid scarf - Barbour; Cat bag - a gift from when my mum went to Belgium; Flower ring - Beadelicious; Owl ring - Pull&Bear}

9 comments:

  1. Oh, love that beret and 3/4 sleeves coat! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu sou ao contrario detesto o inverno,o frio e a chuva.E adoooooooooro o calorzinho :D

    xx
    Luciana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a winter person too. Love layering! Love your coat, it's such a lovely colour!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LuckY boyfriend! ;D

    viagensnomeucaderno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu também sou uma pessoa de inverno e já estava a ficar com muito calor :P mas até que soube bem um bocadinho de sol!
    Tas linda como sempre **

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful, love the outfit...and enjoy reading your posts all the time!
    For that reason there´s an award for you on my blog, dear....hope it makes u smile!

    xxx Lizzy from Fashion-BlaBla
    http://lizbeechwood.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the coat - sooo pretty :) I also wish we had Primark in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. so wondeful coat and boots! so great:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estás tão bonita nesta fotografia, querida Inês! :)
    Um beijinho
    http://ascavalitasdovento.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

be aware of gold lasso while typing in your comment.