19 March, 2012

3D Café au lait

Portugal's been having an early taste of spring, so here's another sleeveless outfit! Also, meet my newfound love:

Photobucket

{Sidewalk cafe blouse - Sugarlips; Velvet skirt - Thrifted; Ballerinas - Miu Miu; Bag - Vintage; Straw boater hat - Zara; Owl ring - Pull&Bear; Watch - Stradivarius}

Photobucket
Photobucket
I am absolutely in love with this top. When I saw it on the Sugarlips website I thought it was pretty, but I didn't realise how awesome it was until I actually put it on. I love how 3D the design looks, and it just adds so much to the whole outfit.
If you've never heard of Sugarlips, they're a read-to-wear brand based in Los Angeles and they have fun and unique designs at quite affordable prices. I've made a little selection of my favourites, but make sure you check the website out, it has pretty cool wallet-friendly pieces.

Photobucket
Talking about wallet friendly, if you're wondering how on earth I got a pair of Miu Miu shoes: no, I didn't buy them, my very first boyfriend did, for one of my birthdays (I think). Don't judge me for not remembering, we were together all through high school and first year of uni, so it was a long time ago and my brain only stores knowledge about teeth and superheroes.

8 comments:

  1. Estás tão querida! Morri de amores pela blusa e fica lindamente com esse chapéu.

    Um enorme beijinho *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hat, you look adorable.

    Holly
    http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. O chapeu fica-te tao bem!!

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable outfit sweetpea, I really like the detail on the tshirt, and the bag
    www.theorangewalls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT TOP IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! this early spring weather is brilliant. where i go to school is supposed to be a tundra for like 9 out of the 12 months, so I'm so glad we got lucky this year!

    ReplyDelete

be aware of gold lasso while typing in your comment.